Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good stuffins

A big sigh of relief in the life department for me. My Pullen grandparents are going to be driving back from Utah on the 12th and said they would help me move some of my stuff down to their house in Mesa, where they're going to let me stay! I will have to ask the girl buying my contract to wait a little longer, however, and that'll be hard. But whatever day she wants to move in, I can just stay at Aunt Iva's for those days before my grandfolks are ready to leave. This means I've settled the following concerns:
*whether my car can make it to AZ
*having some boxes shipped to myself
*where i am going to live
*if i will get my retainers before i leave
PLUS I will have an extra week to finish packing and maybe meet up with some friends to say goodbye. I could also cover a couple of shifts that week if necessary. I could also meet with my counselor one last time.
Oh that reminds me! My Bishop called me out of the blue last night just to check up on me and say hi! Because he knows I'm leaving soon, and he referred me to my counselor, and he knows about a lot of the stuff that's been going on with my life. He cares about me!! Oh that's the best feeling!
By the way, I don't like to be told what I should feel. I think that's something I learned about myself recently.

No comments: