Friday, September 11, 2009

A Maundering

I'm really proud of Jason with all that he's been working on lately. I'm really happy for him. I still wonder if it will feel right later on. I don't see why it shouldn't, but I guess I will just have to get worthy and figure it out. Grr, I hate not knowing. I know I have a choice in the matter; that's not the issue. The issue is how can I make the best choice. I don't want to go into anything with doubt or fear, but since I'm somewhat traumatized by constant divorce in my family, I think fear is going to be natural for me when it comes to this stuff. But I know Heavenly Father will help me out; He knows what's up.
I'm grateful to Jason for helping settle some of my concerns and stressors. I'm so glad he's still willing to help me figure stuff out. He's so handy like that. Makes me feel like I really need him -- for life skills, for emotional support, etc. He's a good man.

Right now I'm trying to learn several grips of new words. It's fun but also quite overwhelming. I hope I can remember them, or at least the root words. I just discovered there's a math section to this test. -sob- That'll be the worst of it.

I've found myself giving money to an increased number of charitable causes. It's mainly because it's asked for, and God commanded us to give of our substance - you know, from the stuff we've been given. That's like consecration, right? Well I wouldn't have mentioned it here publicly, but some have inquired so I thought I'd let them know the basics of WTF I think I'm doing.

Everyone and their mother (literally) is being let go from their jobs nowadays and that sucks. What kind of asinine (vocab word) individual must I be for voluntarily quitting and looking elsewhere? That's worrisome. There are few but significant cons to leaving Utah to which adjustment will be arduous (vocab word).

The night shift kinda sucks, but it has its perks. For instance, I can beguile (vocab word) the night doing whatever I want. Also, I've found myself starting to pity those who go to bed when it's still dark outside, as if they are children or something. Haha. Babies.... jk I'm sure no one is too jealous of my schedule.

I've picked up running again just within the last month or so. I didn't make it to my goal last semester, but over the summer I've generally maintained my weight. With more running, I am more hungry more often which can be adverse (vocab word) if there is a brownie pan nearby. I try to go a little further every day if I can. I went for 25 minutes today. I run about a 12-minute mile, so I went 2 miles today. I remember when I would go 4-5. Ha ha ~ Oh the hilarity. =)
K that's about it. Loves.

No comments: