Monday, September 21, 2009

A Little Hope

I was supposed to get my braces off today but was rejected since I had a little gap. Grr! Very disappointing. I have to wait until next Wednesday. But today was still fun, nonetheless. Just mostly hung out with my bestie. We played Guitar Hero, got some foods, etc. It was chill and fun.
Still looking for a job. Going to e-mail some more inquiries tonight. Some people back in Mesa have referred me to a couple of places I could live. If the rent and location are reasonable, I'd totally go for it. Chris called me the other day telling me that he mentioned to someone from our old ward that I was looking for a job and that I should expect a call. SWEET! My brother rules! We'll see if it works out. That would be awesome.
I can't believe I'll be moving so soon! It's hard to imagine. I'm scared and I don't want to leave. But only good things can come of this. I just have to keep telling myself that. -Sigh- At least I will have my family there to support me.
P.s. - I love Charlie the Unicorn - BAHahahahaaaa

No comments: