Thursday, October 1, 2009

P_R_A_Y_E_R: my anti-drug

Wow finally got those blasted braces off! I kinda miss em, you know? Cuz it's been a year and a half. Well, I am still very satisfied with my new and improved smile. I'm looking forward to showing it off to everyone. I definitely feel more confident. Now to lose that blasted weight...
Been trying to make my blog more user-friendly and also more individualistic. Let me know how you like the new scheme!

My last shift at Stara is tomorrow night. I will definitely miss the girls! But I will definitely not miss the weird sleep schedule. I've applied to several jobs, and I intend to apply to however many more it takes before I get a job. How hard can it be for a college grad? I'm taking whatever I can get at this point, so maybe that's makes me a shoe-in? *shrugs*

ASU's MFT program doesn't require the GRE, but I will probably still take it and apply to BYU just in case. I'd rather not live in Provo again, unless there's a certain path I'm supposed to take.

I hope my car isn't completely trashed. It's been running pretty crappily lately and I've been worried. Yesterday, I was driving for just a little bit and the radio kept turning on and off on its own. I don't think it's supposed to do that.

Well, it just looks like things are going to work out for my move to AZ after all. I've accepted the inevitable- the fact that I will feel completely alone despite being surrounded by my family. I just put my faith in the Lord that as it has worked out for me to go, it will work out for me to not be miserable. I guess there's a certain amount of control I have over that, but when it comes to my emotions, I don't have much control at all. I pray that I will, and I pray that my heart can heal quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comment comment 123