Thursday, September 17, 2009

Drama Magnet

Barely awake for 4 hours and already this day has lived up to absolute suckage. BLAHHHHH.
First, I wake up to 16 text messages. One is from Chris asking why Mom is telling him, in essence, that I don't love her anymore, and 15 are the pictures I asked Jason to send me. Pictures that I just wanted to upload on my computer, that I would have to forward to my email. That's 30 texts... grr. Not as big of a deal, since he did do what I asked. It was my fault for not specifying.
Then, one of my facebook friends has people making irreverent references to body parts on her status. I replied, saying it was disgusting, and she replied saying that I need to relax, it was just Facebook, everyone has these parts anyway, sex is natural, blah blah blah. I replied that having sensitivity to morality issues doesn't make me uptight and that uptightness must be relative; and sure enough she deletes me from her friends and says she's not going to judge me but also doesn't want to be judged... WTF?! Hypocrite, much? Overreacting much? Mmmm yes. Chill pills definitely need to be prescribed here.
Then, one or two co-workers are going overtime this week and need me to come in early to cover them because of it. The problem is, all 3 carpooled to work together, so all 3 need to leave at the same time, which means that all 3 need replacements at 9:30. I had planned to see Jason tonight, since I didn't get to see him yesterday because of work....
All I want to do is see Jason. After all this stupid drama, I just want him to hold me and kiss my forehead and tell me I'm still awesome.
What a stupid way to start the day. Not even a little bit of Jason to make it all better. =(

No comments: