Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In a daze

So I'm in Mesa now. I don't know how it happened. I was just minding my own business, living in Provo, and then 12 hours later I live in Mesa. Like, whoa. What the freak just happened? Some hole must've ripped open in the space-time continuum because I do not remember bringing most of myself with me. That includes my heart. I wonder when it will all sink in? I feel like I'm living in a dream right now. It's probably the caffeine crash talking.
Yeah, unreal. I need to see this area in the daytime because we got here at 10pm and I'm disoriented. I will go about and navigate the area tomorrow probably. I need to dump some crap in my storage space and fill out a change of address and go bother my brother. Also, I should find a way to work out. Maybe I will swim if it's not chilly yet. Or wet my hair and go running. Grandma says I shouldn't run because I will ruin my knees. Sounds like a personal problem.
I just know of one place I wish I could be but it is far away from here. The same is a bane to my life. Torture, much? Yes please, I'll take two. -Sigh- I hope it rains.
Still in a daze.......................

2 comments:

jaSon said...

Time Space?! AhHa-Hahahaha!

Dallin & Ashley said...

I'm laughing out loud right now, cause when i say i'm going running mom freaks out and says the same thing....oh gosh how i love her, it was her bday yesterday, sure you knew :)