Friday, October 2, 2009

Random Thoughts!

My mind is going crazy. I just need to say some stuff that's on my mind.
1. Whoever Skankerella is, she needs to put some clothes on.
2. Jason, although this is not our time, I don't want you out of my life. I still love you and you are still a wonderful guy with a lot to offer. And you mean so much to me.
3. I don't want to work from 11am - 3pm today. But it's not for very long. I'm just worried about doing the leadership thing. I hope I don't screw it up.
4. I hate that I'm a slow reader. I wish I was done with this book already ("Your Best Life Now" by Joel Osten).
5. How does caffeine go about making me DROWSY? Really right now?
6. Omg I ate so much ice cream last night... hahaha....
7. Dear guys who want to date me: Be my friend first because at this point, I don't know what I want and I won't be able to show interest in you at this time. I'm in transition and I'm still in love with someone.
8. Should I sell/give away my storage items or keep them for one day when I live somewhere unfurnished? I'd just like to save that extra $25/month in storage fees.
9. I wonder what ever happened to that storage key I tried mailing to my mom?
10. I'm glad Mom and I chatted on the phone the other day and I'm glad that Jason didn't come up in the conversation.
11. Gosh I hope I can find a job soon.
12. I need to clean this computer.
13. I want to start a family SO BADLY right now. I'm so jealous of my friends who have a spouse and babies. I want babies!! Ohhhhh! So so so so much!
14. My thoughts are so loud right now. I can't concentrate. I need more than 2 hours of sleep when I get home. I'll be getting on a normal sleep schedule again - yay!

No comments: