Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 4 update

Hey all!
Been 4 weeks of using Careprost (Latisse generic) for eyelash treatment. Just wanted to update you on changes.

Side effects: nothing at all :)

Main effect: More of the same kind of thing from the last update, where I felt like I had more lashes of the same length. Well, there seems to be even more now, and that the longest lashes are getting longer. It's a very tiny difference, really only I notice it. However, my boyfriend has commented that my lashes look fuller (that I have more of them). Even if these were my maximum results with Careprost, I would still be impressed, especially since the stuff is only $10/bottle. I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring!  Here are some pix:

First photo: My right lashes are normal, my left ones are curled. No mascara. No brow filler.
Second photo: Same as first, top view.
Third photo: Curled w/ mascara, penciled brows

No comments: