Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 2

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since starting Careprost for eyelash treatment.

Side effects:
Impatience... that's about it, really. It's been a pretty uneventful two weeks. ;)

Main effect:
For about a week and a half I feel like I have had more "good lash" days. You know those days when you put on your mascara and it just seems like your eyelashes are doing exactly what you want them to do... Well it seems that maybe there has been less shedding or something, because I have longer-than-usual lashes closer to the inner corners of my eyes (where my lashes are usually the sparsest and shortest). So I've just had several consecutive good-lash days, but they're not noticeably longer or darker or thicker. Just seems like there are more of them.

(In pictures: Week 2- eyelashes are curled with a curler and have mascara)
That is all for now! :)

1 comment:

Stacy Redd said...

And brows are penciled in still.